Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 8 minutes | Serves 14
14 whole artichoke hearts, packed in water
½ cup all-purpose flour
¹⁄₃ cup panko bread crumbs
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat the air fryer oven to 380ºF (193ºC)
- Squeeze excess water from the artichoke hearts and place them on paper
towels to dry.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg. In another small bowl, place the flour. In a
third small bowl, combine the bread crumbs and Italian seasoning, and stir.
- Spritz the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Dip the artichoke hearts in the flour, then the egg, and then the bread crumb
- Place the breaded artichoke hearts in the air fryer basket. Spray them with
cooking spray. Air fry for 8 minutes, or until the artichoke hearts have
browned and are crisp, flipping once halfway through.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.