Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 6 to 7 minutes | Serves 4 to 8
1 tablespoon water
8 egg roll wraps
8 Mozzarella string cheese “sticks”
- Preheat the air fryer oven to 390ºF (199ºC).
- Beat together egg and water in a small bowl.
- Lay out egg roll wraps and moisten edges with egg wash.
- Place one piece of string cheese on each wrap near one end.
- Fold in sides of egg roll wrap over ends of cheese, and then roll up.
- Brush outside of wrap with egg wash and press gently to seal well.
- Place in air fryer basket in a single layer and air fry for 5 minutes. Air fry for
an additional 1 or 2 minutes, if necessary, or until they are golden brown and
- Serve immediately.