Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Makes 16 slices
¼ cup all-purpose flour
½ cup panko bread crumbs
1 large egg, beaten
2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
2 large dill pickles, sliced into 8 rounds each
- Preheat the air fryer oven to 390ºF (199ºC).
- Place the all-purpose flour, panko bread crumbs, and egg into 3 separate
shallow bowls, then stir the Cajun seasoning into the flour.
- Dredge each pickle chip in the flour mixture, then the egg, and finally the
bread crumbs. Shake off any excess, then place each coated pickle chip on a
- Spritz the air fryer basket with cooking spray, then place 8 pickle chips in
the basket and air fry for 5 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown.
Repeat this process with the remaining pickle chips.
- Remove the chips and allow to slightly cool on a wire rack before serving