Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Makes 30 cups
1 (6-ounce / 170-g) can crab meat, drained to yield ¹⁄₃ cup meat
¼ cup frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons plain yogurt
¼ teaspoon lemon juice
½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
30 mini frozen phyllo shells, thawed
- Preheat the air fryer oven to 390ºF (199ºC).
- Remove any bits of shell that might remain in the crab meat.
- Mix the crab meat, spinach, garlic, and cheese together.
- Stir in the yogurt, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce and mix well.
- Spoon a teaspoon of filling into each phyllo shell.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and arrange half the shells in
the basket. Air fry for 5 minutes. Repeat with the remaining shells.
- Serve immediately.