Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 10 to 13 minutes | Serves 4
2 tablespoons sugar
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 peaches, cut into wedges
- Preheat the air fryer oven to 350ºF (177ºC). Lightly spray the air fryer
basket with cooking spray.
- Toss the peaches with the sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl until
- Arrange the peaches in the air fryer basket in a single layer. You may need
to work in batches to avoid overcrowding.
- Lightly mist the peaches with cooking spray and air fry for 5 minutes. Flip
the peaches and air fry for another 5 to 8 minutes, or until the peaches are
- Repeat with the remaining peaches.
- Let the peaches cool for 5 minutes and serve warm.